need few ideas

Free talk area.

need few ideas

Postby bridgetT » 17 Dec 2019, 15:54

We have a New Years' party with my friends, and I want to buy memorable presents for my two best friends. What can I buy them? Maybe, a certificate to a spa for a three of us, or something from jewelry?
bridgetT

Re: need few ideas

Postby britany66 » 20 Dec 2019, 16:12

Certificate to a spa in a great present, but in a few days, you'll forget about it. And jewelry is something memorable for the whole life. If I were you, I'd buy your friend's new rings or bracelets. And I know one good online store where you'll for sure find something stunning. It's https://solidcharms.com/, and I always buy there present for my family or friend. And also, you can check the gift section there. I hope that you'll find something to buy your friends.
britany66

Postby Scarlet11 » 04 May 2020, 10:18

Yes, there is no better present than jewelry! I think that it's something great and memorable.
Scarlet11

Postby TerryRobinson » 18 May 2020, 17:25

I also agree that jewelry is the best present, especially for girls and women. In my opinion, a diamond ring is the best choice, because it looks stunning, you can wear it every day, and it'll look great with any outfit. 2-carat diamond is the most popular choice when it comes to a ring. Here https://www.diamondregistry.com/2-carat-diamond-price/ you can find more info about it, check the price, and receive professional help in personalizing your ring. I think that such a resent will be perfect for someone we care about.
TerryRobinson

Postby NessQW » 19 May 2020, 13:49

I also think that jewelry is a great present. You can buy any piece of jewelry for someone on any special occasion, and it will always be a good present. I have a few jewelry sets, and my favorite is ones with diamonds. It's my favorite stone, and besides, it can be a great investment in the future. That's why I decided to do gsi diamond grading to find out all the details about my stones. That gemological laboratory is the only I use because to make the grading results more accurate, they use modern technologies, which guarantee high-quality grading results.
NessQW

Return to Archeage gossip