|Item level: 1|
|Places a 28 m x 28 m platform to build an Apothecary's Villa (Porch) in a Housing Province.|
Classification: Large House
Decor Limit: 200 items
- Stone Pack x40
- Iron Pack x30
- Lumber Pack x30
Features Activated Upon Completion
- Memory Hearth: Can be saved as a destination in a Teleport Book. Also generates Memory Embers, allowing the owner to return for free.
- Task Jar: Generates 2 types of Daily Quest.
- Complex Processing Shelf: Processes wood, metal, stones, fabric, and leather in large batches.
- Supply Manufacturer's Workbench: Instantly produces potions and food, and supports recipes with improved productivity.
Returned via mail if removed.
Return will be delayed 22 hours if the removal is due to unpaid taxes.
- Security Deposit: 80 Tax Certificates
- Taxes: 40 Tax Certificates
Pay the security deposit and taxes to place a house. The security deposit equals 2 weekly tax payments, and will be returned when the building is demolished. (Not returned if the building is removed because of late payments.)
Tax rates increase based on the number of buildings you own per server, as well as local tax rates. Taxes are charged weekly. Can't be placed on severe slopes or obstacles. Any objects within the construction perimeters, including plants and trade packs, will be destroyed.
Fine Fireglow Lunarite (1 - 2)
Fine Waveglow Lunarite (1 - 2)
Superior Fireglow Lunarite (1)
Superior Waveglow Lunarite (1)